Thursday, January 23, 2014

Midi Life Crisis

Mini skirts are out and below the knee is in. (Dare dig up a jean mini and you will never sit with us) Pencil skirts are in every fashion forward gals wardrobe. A must have. A staple. A basic. Si nĂ©cessaire. Lately, the classic pencil has been getting a retro silhouette makeover. Think less Laguna Beach and more How to Marry A Millionaire. Trade in bare skin for sexy modesty. Strut your stuff like Marilyn, slide on your patent-leather Sergio Rossi sandals, be careful not to snag the jacquard and go right up to that cute guy at the bar because you're an independent woman that stays divulged in the latest trends and you deserve a Melon Ball. 

image by : Carrie Lyman 

3 Comments:

Glenda said...

I have always been a fan of the midi. I think they are classic, retro chic.

Tiffy Diamond said...

I love your description, I also love mini skirts, but your words make me want to include more pencil skirts in my wardrobe.
xo
Tiffy
Blog: CuteLA.com

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

just bought myself two pairs! They're so cute and refreshing. I'm happy some sort of modesty is coming back!

xx

http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

Post a Comment