Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sick On Style

fashion sketch


Friday is everyone's celebratory weekday. Wait till Friday. Plans Friday? Too glad its Friday! I would love to throw on an exceedingly body-conscious dress and head out with my gals and boy(s) preparing to vomit from expensive alcohol consumption but as a self proclaimed fashion enthusiast I cannot. And for what reason? I'm staying in to figure out my aesthetic. Confused dot com? Well, so am I. You know your love for clothing has become severe when you turn down a huge launch event invitation (and opportunity to be toe to Chanel boot with Rachel Zoe) to stay inside, laying upside down on your bed, trying to figure out if you're more rocker chic or polished boho. Life is so, so difficult. // Sketch by Jessica Olah

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

I so get what you mean and I love the sketch.

Sharon
http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It is hard to pin point what your go to style is. I love everything fashion and would try almost any style. At the end of the day my "uniform" that is what I wear when I don't have a lot of time but still want to look put together, is skinny jeans a black shirt, scarf and any fabulous heels I have (since black goes with anything I can wear yellow to red on my feet which is the best place to add a pop of color).
Great post! Totally relatable for a fashionistas although I don't think I would miss a night out with Rachel!!!
www.simpleaesthetic.com
x,
Hilary

Krysten Bogeajis said...

Omg I just wrote a similar post on my blog

R. Omalley said...

Hi
It is difficult to stick indicate what your go style is. I cherish everything design and would attempt any style.
tunic shirt

Post a Comment